My avatar

Hi !!!!!!

This is my avatar. It doesn’t look much like me. It relates to me because I’m ordinary. It’s personality is shy friendly and smart. Hope you like it.

Bye 4 now

6 thoughts on “My avatar

1. Hello. I think Avatars can be a lot of fun because you can choose something that relates to you or a character completely different from you just for fun.Happy Blogging everyone.

2. Hi Sam!
    My name is Gretchen McPherson, and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Guess what…………
    I DO like your Avatar! Hey, there’s nothing ordinary about shy, friendly and smart! That’s a great EXTRAordinary combination of personality traits! Each is a strength, and can take you far in your pursuits! Just remember to always be exactly who YOU are; there’s no one like you in this world!

Gretchen 🙂

3. Hey! Sam, I really have to say I like your avatar. Being a nerd myself, I can relate to the shy, friendly, and smart description. Just remember to always try to make a friendly connection with anyone you talk to. If you are always friendly and accepting of people regardless of how “cool” they are, you will always have a lot of friends. As long as you have friends, there will never be a reason to be shy. (^,^)

Sincerely,
    Ash

4. Hi Sam,
    my name is Ivan and I come from Shanghai American School.
    I like your avatar, and I really enjoy looking on your blog. I am in shanghai and I am just visiting peoples blog. I like your background because I like your swirly thingys.

From a guest
    Ivan

5. Hi Sam,
    I like your avatar, It’s very you 🙂
    Have you visited my blog? If you haven’t I would really like if someone could visit my blog http://bubblesec.edublogs.org
    I also have another arts and music blog, but I haven’t started posting on that yet 🙂
    Bye for now
    Bubbles